[Actionchix] Re: Website migration progress report

Jen-Mei Wu jenw at colorfulexpressions.com
Tue Aug 29 08:16:59 UTC 2006

Sorry, the server I'm temporarily using for mailing lists is overwhelmed
by the amount of mail I receive and I didn't get this in e-mail (I just
added this e-mail address to the list, which should work better) ... I
only saw it because I thought it was suspicious I hadn't seen any e-mail
on Actionchix in a while and checked the archives.

The current status is that nothing has changed since my last e-mail,
which is that I'm in the middle of recreating a system similar to the
server but with Zope 2.9 co-existing with the older Zope.  I made some
progress, but stopped because other things in life got too crazy.  I
tried to get in touch with Gloria but have not had any success (I think
she's busy, too).  Gloria -- if for some reason my other messages didn't
get through, my cell number is (415) 601-7972 -- feel free to call me
anytime.

I'll have more time this coming weekend and can finish the test then.
Assuming it goes well, I can do the production install this weekend, too.

Jen-Mei