Editing the archives (Re: [Actionchix] This list is publicly accessible?)

Terri terri at zone12.com
Wed Aug 23 19:27:52 UTC 2006

Quoting Mary Gardiner <mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org>:

> Just for the information of the lists, we're following up about getting
> the phone numbers removed from the archives through the moderators.

I should be able to do this either later tonight or tomorrow.  (I
can't log in to linuxchix from my current location, and won't be home
and free until very late tonight.)

> actionchix-owner at linuxchix.org). However, bear in mind that editing the
> archives is not trivial for us -- it's a few hours work -- and also of
> course that it doesn't change the original copies people received --
> there's nothing we can do about them.

I will probably have to stop mail delivery to *all* the linuxchix
lists while I do the work.  In theory this should be unnoticeable
(mail just gets queued) but I tend to have bad luck with people
sending stuff while I'm working on lists like this... please don't
freak out :)

  Terri