[Actionchix] LinuxChix as a legal entity

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Fri Apr 7 15:34:50 EST 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006, lawgon at thenilgiris.com wrote:
> The only thing that cannot be guarded against is if *all* the trustees
> abscond at the same time - 5 is an ideal number, I think there are at
> least 5 available, and i am 99% sure that all 5 wont conspire to vanish at
> the same time

It was the thing about needing to have the trust in the country where
the majority of trustees lived that worried me. This makes the trustees
who happen to live in that country relatively powerful.

In any case, I shouldn't be bugging people about this: Jen will do the
research about the legal entity in the course of time :)

-Mary